- 1 small-medium cauliflower cored and cut into bite-sized flat florets
- 1 onion thinly sliced into half-moons
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Cayenne pepper (to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Step 1 – Preheat oven to 400ºF.
Step 2 – On a large rimmed baking sheet, toss together cauliflower, onion, oil, cumin, cinnamon, cayenne, and salt.
Step 3 – Roast for 25 minutes, or until vegetables is tender and caramelized.
Step 4 – Serve and enjoy!