Fitness Mistakes with Margo Donohue
Do you suffer from fitness injuries, how about injuries from just walking or getting off a chair? My guest today Margo Donohue shares how we can prevent common injuries and become more mindful.
Listen to Episode 80
- Why posture has everything to do with injuries
- Being mindful
- What the heck is text neck!
- Planks are better than crunches
- How are you walking
- Stretching is so important and why
- How to overcome injuries
Resources and Links
Book I’m currently reading – The Art of Less Doing by Ari Meisel
Audible.com is offering you a free audiobook of your choice and a free 30-day trial membership. Just go to audibletrial.com/cutthecrap and choose from over 180,000 audio programs – download a title free and start listening. It’s that easy.
Thank you for the podcast reviews!
Your written iTunes reviews put a smile on my face and they help other people find the podcast. If you appreciate the podcasting information I share, please write your own review on iTunes or Stitcher!
Ask your questions or share your feedback
- Comment in the comment section below
- Click the yellow tab on the right of the screen to leave a voicemail
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
This post may contain links to products or services with which I have an affiliate relationship. I may receive commissions or bonuses from your actions on such links.