New Beginnings And A Fresh Start
I am back with new episodes, new format, new show graphics and exciting show topics. Not only that, but I’m also releasing two shows a week! What the What!!! Yes, two shows every week.
Listen to Episode 78
What was discussed in this episode
- my summer and what I got myself into
- my trip to Quebec City (view photos on my Instagram)
- welcome to season 3
- new format and two episodes a week
- exciting future topics
- 116 days left of 2016, how are you going to use them?
Resources and Links
Book I’m currently reading – The Art of Less Doing by Ari Meisel
Audible.com is offering you a free audiobook of your choice and a free 30-day trial membership. Just go to audibletrial.com/cutthecrap and choose from over 180,000 audio programs – download a title free and start listening. It’s that easy.
Thank you for the podcast reviews!
Your written iTunes reviews put a smile on my face and they help other people find the podcast. If you appreciate the podcasting information I share, please write your own review on iTunes or Stitcher!
Ask your questions or share your feedback
- Comment in the comment section below
- Click the yellow tab on the right of the screen to leave a voicemail
- Email email@example.com
This post may contain links to products or services with which I have an affiliate relationship. I may receive commissions or bonuses from your actions on such links.