How to Start Juicing with Joe Cross
Ok, I’ve got to announce some incredible exciting news. Last week this podcast reached #1 in Fitness and Nutrition on iTunes. What the what? So exciting. Thank you to you. You have made this happen simply by listening each week. I must be doing something right! Therefore, I will continue to share my knowledge, I will continue to motivate, support, entertain you, make you laugh and provide you with easy action steps each week to help you live a life that is full of health, happiness and love. We are in this together, so let’s keep kicking it’s ass.
I’ve had many great reviews on iTunes, I thought it was about time I share them. Each week I’m going to read a review that I receive. If you feel compelled to right a review I’d be very grateful. Just head over to iTunes, subscribe and review. If you don’t know how to review go to tanyafraser.ca/rate where I give you step by step instructions.
Ok, this review is from canferg – “This is like having a personal cheerleader to keep you focused every week on your own health and wellbeing. Down to earth and funny. Love this!”
Thank you so much for reviewing and listening canferg, I sincerely appreciate it.
This week we are talking about juicing and I’m so honoured and excited to have Joe Cross on the show today. If you don’t know who he is, just google his name he’s the first person to come up. Joe is known for this documentary Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead. If you’ve got Netflix watch this documentary as well as his second one Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead 2.
In this episode we talk about
- Joe’s story and how and why he started juicing
- Why you don’t have to change everything at once, the little things can make a big difference
- Health benefits of juicing
- Incorporate juicing, blending and eating plants for maximum health benefits
- What’s the best type of juice for a beginner
- Wat to expect if you are going to do a juice fast
- Why a support system is just as important
- How to put it all into action with this weeks ‘Keep it Real Action Steps’
Resources & Links Mentioned
Fat Sick & Nearly Dead – Movie
Fat Sick & Nearly Dead 2 – Movie
Listen to Episode 12
If you do, I’ll send you a virtual hug!