Save Money on Groceries
with Jamie Logie
Here we are on episode 10, we are into double digits! The podcast is gaining some great momentum and has been listed on the iTunes top 10 charts a few times. So thank you for listening, I truly appreciate the support.
Now, if you are getting anything out of the show, if you are making changes and seeing results, feeling better, if it’s adding value to you life in some way. Then I’m going to ask a HUGE favour from you. Hop on over to iTunes and review the show (click here to learn how to leave a review). Please. Reviews greatly increase the shows chances of reaching more people. And the more people we can reach the more we can help.
This week we are all about saving some coin in the grocery store. And I’ve got Jamie Logie as my guest and he gives us some great insight on how grocery stores are set up, what’s the cheapest cuts of meats to buy that doesn’t sacrifice nutrition and how to store your produce correctly.
In this episode we talk about
- Why it’s important to pay attention to your urine
- What to arm yourself with before going to the grocery store
- Learn which day you should be going shopping
- How grocery stores are set up
- Where you are probably wasting $2000 a year on food
- How to store your produce correctly
- How to put it all into action with this weeks ‘Keep it Real Action Steps’
Resources & Links Mentioned
The ONE Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results by Gary Keller & Jay Papasan
Listen to Episode 10
If you do, I’ll send you a virtual hug!