You Deserve Pleasure
with Dawn Serra
This past week I had a big win. This podcast reached #3 in the fitness and nutrition category on iTunes. I’m off the top 10 list now, but hey, it was great feeling in that brief moment. So thank you, thank you for listening and sharing the podcast. And hey, if you ever feel the urge to pop on over to iTunes and leave a review, I’d be very grateful.
I’m continuing the theme of heart health, February is heart month in Canada and the US and I’ve got a guest with me this week, Dawn Serra. She’s an erotic coach and she’s going to bring us closer to our bodies and get us to fall in love with ourselves. Valentine’s Day is almost upon us, so I thought this would be a fitting topic this week.
Today’s episode is just a little longer than ususal. But when I was talking with Dawn there was just so much great information, I didn’t want to cut any of it out. I encourage you to listen to it all!
In this episode we talk about
- the health benefits of sex
- removing shame and the fear of rejection
- pleasure and ecstasy is a part of self-care
- how to articulate what you need in the moment
- know what stimulates you in order to be able to tell your partner
- acknowledge what makes you feel good about yourself
- how to put it all into action with this weeks ‘Keep it Real Action Steps’
Resources & Links Mentioned
Ecstasy is Necessary: A Practical Guide by Barbara Carrellas
Mating In Captivity: Unlocking Erotic Intelligence by Esther Perel
11 Benefits of Sex article by Dr. Mercola
And don’t forget to download Dawn’s in-depth workbook that takes you deep into your fears, desires, obstacles, and pleasure.
Listen to Episode 6
If you do, I’ll send you a virtual hug!