Cut the Clutter, Free your Mind
with Dawn Falcone
Thank you to everyone who sent me emails and messages sharing with me your goals and accomplishments after listening to last weeks episode the Art of Letting Go. If you haven’t listened to it yet, you can do so here. I’m so proud of you. You are taking control of your life and making shit happen for yourself. It makes my heart sing to hear all this positive feedback. So, let’s keep going. Now is not the time to stop. Let’s keep pushing ourselves and go further.
On this weeks episode I thought I would keep with the theme of a new year and of letting go. So why not let go of some of the physical stuff, the physical crap that maybe holding us back from what we want or that is creating unnecessary stress in our lives. Dawn Falcone is my guest this week and she will give us some tips on how we can do just that.
In this episode you will learn
- Why it’s important to chew your food
- What are two areas in your home to organize first for greatest impact and success
- How you can get your kids (if you have any) involved in organizing
- Viewing clutter raises your heart rate and creates more stress
- What colours are best for your bedroom to promote better sleep
- How to put it all into action with this weeks ‘Keep it Real Action Steps’
Resources & Links
Dawn’s Facebook Page
Listen to Episode 3