Chocolate Avocado Pudding
- 2 medium Ripe Avocados (Peeled and flesh removed from pit)
- 1/3 cup Raw Cacao Powder (Look for 100% pure organic cacao)
- 1/4 cup Organic Coconut Milk
- 1/3 cup Pure Maple Syrup (Raw honey, coconut sugar or yacon syrup are other options)
- 2 teaspoons Pure Vanilla extract (optional)
Step 1 – Place all ingredients in a food processor.
Step 2 – Blend until all ingredients are well combined and a creamy, consistent texture is achieved.
Step 3 – Service right away or chill in fridge before serving.
Step 4 – Top with your favourite berries such as raspberries or blueberries and sprinkle with hemp seeds or shredded coconut!