- 1 celeriac , peeled and chopped
- 2 – 3 tbsp grass-fed butter
- 1 handful fresh thyme , chopped
- 2 cloves garlic , finely chopped
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 3-4 tablespoons water or organic chicken or vegetable stock
Step 1 – In a large pot on medium-high heat add butter and let melt, then add celeriac, thyme and garlic, with a little salt and pepper. Stir around to coat for 5 minutes.
Step 2 – Turn the heat down to a simmer, add the water or stock, place a lid on top and cook for around 25 minutes, until tender.
Step 3 – Season more if needed. With a fork or masher, mash the celeriac. I like to leave it a little chunky for texture.
Step 4 – Serve and enjoy!