Apple and Beet Salad
- 1 medium apple, thinly sliced
- 1 medium raw beet, thinly sliced
- 1 celery stalk, thinly sliced
- 3 inches cucumber, thinly sliced
- handful of almonds, chopped
- handful of dried cranberries
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
Step 1 – Place all veggies on a plate mixed together
Step 2 – Sprinkle with almonds and cranberries
Step 3 – In a glass jar mix apple cider vinegar and olive oil with salt and pepper together and mix well.
Step 4 – Pour dressing over salad and enjoy!